Newsletter

Calvin Coolidge Web Banner
January 4, 2019

Dear Coolidge Families,

This letter is to inform you that this morning around 7:50, an odor was discovered in the
faculty room. After assessing the situation, we called for the fire department to respond.
Students were outside for 10 minutes. It was at this point we decided to evacuate to
Fairview Church, our evacuation site.
The fire department cleared the school and identified a faulty motor in the vending
machine to be the cause of the odor. The school was determined to be safe and students
returned to classes by 8:30. 
We are committed to ensuring a safe environment for students and staff. Please feel free
to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you.
Sincerely,

Mary Kay Ryan
Mary Kay Ryan
Principal